I want to share with you exciting news and give you an update on my life. Last week I accepted a job as the Director of Apparel and Digital Media at Ahimsa Yoga Studios. If you follow me on my other social media platforms, you will most likely have seen the articles I have written for Ahimsa. I love Ahimsa and their mission, and can not be more excited about the journey I am starting with them!
These are a few of the things I will be doing at Ahimsa:
- Photoshoots- I’m organizing and actually taking the photos! Keep an eye out for the ones I’m tagged in on Ahimsa’s Insta (that kinda rhymed)!
- Managing all the athletic wear (heart eyes emoji). Athleisure has completely taken over my closet and dresser and I have no shame. I’ll also be ordering new merchandise. If you are a brand looking for a partnership, feel free to email me! I’m also open to recommendations. Tell me all about your favorite yoga/ fitness wear.
I mean, are we really surprised though that a yoga instructor has so many leggings and comfy tanks??
- Community- I will be out and about exploring and building relationships in the towns we have studios in. If you see me in Oak Park, Berwyn, Elmhurst or La Grange, don’t be shy- come say hi!
- Creating and developing a super secret and totally awesome project! Launching on Friday June 23rd!
- Writing weekly articles
- Social media management and content creation
Thank you Kelly, Masin and the rest of the team for welcoming me into this community. I am amazed with how much my life has changed over the course of one year with yoga, and how my dreams are becoming a reality. If someone would have told me last summer that I would quit my corporate job to become a yoga instructor and work in a studio, I wouldn’t believe it and would probably laugh in their face. This has been an incredible journey. I’ve learned so much about myself and the fitness industry. I can’t wait to continue learning alongside Ahimsa Yoga Studio.
Keep an eye on my blog and Ahimsa’s website for fun events and opportunities!
P.S. I’m almost finished with my yoga training! Wohoo!