The Joyful Life Magazine is a luxury quarterly print publication designed for women ages 30+ navigating motherhood through a Christian lens while balling the demands of life. I was hired to offset the negative implications of COVID-19 and use my expertise in the digital marketing field to oversee the multiple departments and employees while creating a customized digital strategy the company could implement.
SERVICE PROVIDED: CRISIS MANAGEMENT
With the company on the brink of closing, I was able to aid in the option to keep the doors open.
- Formatted a business model to transition the business from exclusively print to print and digital
SERVICE PROVIDED: DIGITAL STRATEGY
- Oversaw website updates prorating content cleanup and more clear and clean bran and company communication
- Established evergreen articles to generate traffic year round
- Identified lead engagement streams: opt-ins, up-selling, course, etc.
- Refined the affiliate network and affiliate marketing process
- Created a monetization and advertisement plan which generated a 35% income increase
- Helped solidify the brand message online to be more inclusive in daily communication with the readers/audience
- Increased digital engagement by 125% across Facebook and Instagram
- Created a user click-through experience, driving website traffic by 70% through Pinterest marketing and SEO strategy
- Increased user website reading time from the original >45 seconds to over 2.5 minutes per average session
SERVICE PROVIDED: COPYWRITING
- Newsletter copy
- Social media copy