I’ve had this blog for 4 and a half years now. Over the years I have shared with you my favorites, goals, events and what inspires me. The other day I was reading a get to know the author page and I fell in love with the blog ten times more because I felt a connection to the writer. Plus, I loved learning about another person and seeing what we have in common. Here are a few things about me. If we have similar interests, let’s chat! Feel free to tell me fun facts about you or share a story in the comments section!
20 Facts About Me:
1. My favorite color is blue. It has been since the 5th grade.
2. I love working out, but I’m not the biggest fan of running.
3. I don’t have one style of music that I listen to. I’m all over the board and listen to everything from Blink 182 to Frozen (no joke).
4. When I find something new to eat, I will literally eat it every day until I’m sick of it.
5. I’m ending my gap year (more like gap year and a half). Although I’m a bit nervous, I am incredibly excited for my classes.
6. I am the queen of typos. Sorry to all the people who have texted me and had to decode my response.
7. I know a lot of random facts about social media and marketing- feel free to ask me if you need help with either.
8. My all time favorite movie is The Wizard Of Oz.
9. My favorite books are Night, To Kill A Mockingbird and the Harry Potter Series.
10. I’m hyper flexible.
11. I’m allergic to cats, which is ironic because I’ve had quite a few cats growing up.
12. I’m a youth group leader. Shoutout to my 8th grade and Junior girls! <3.
13. I love photography.
14. I’ve wanted to be an author since I was in first grade- maybe longer, but that’s as far back as I can remember!
15. I love meeting new people and making new friends.
16. I love talking about Jesus and my faith.
17. I create way too many Spotify playlists- most of which are hidden.
18. I’m passionate about social justice/ human rights and I’m turning it into my career.
19. My birthday is two days before Christmas.
20. My nickname growing up was Amelia Bedelia (like the books) because I take things quite literally.